Skin Brightening & Correcting Crème, Non-Hydroquinone
Brightenex™ can be used as a first course in treating hyperpigmentation and as a maintenance product after completing a course of RX treatment. It is formulated to even skin color and tone.
- Sun Damage
- Non-hydroquinone, bioengineered complex that absorbs deep into the epidermis to target the stages of skin discoloration
- Multi-action formulation releases micro-encapsulated retinol, plant antioxidants and enzymes to rapidly brighten and even skin tone quality
- Unique penetrating formula clarifies and brightens skin, minimizes the appearance of skin redness and helps prevent future damage
Hydroquinone USP, 4% - RX Only
Melamin™ helps even skin tone by inhibiting melanin production. This product contains 4% hydroquinone, which is used for the treatment of pigmentation problems.
Gradual bleaching of hyperpigmented skin conditions such as:
- Senile Lentigines
- Other Unwanted Hyperpigmentation
Utilizing an innovative micro emulsion technology, this potent blend of retinol with plant stem cell antioxidants and biomimetic proteins helps reverse the signs of aging and aids in the prevention of future damage.
- Aging Skin
- Rough Leathery Texture
- High-potency vitamin A technology stimulates the skin’s natural rebuilding process to produce firmer skin, fewer lines and wrinkles and a more even complexion
- Biomimetic proteins activate the skin’s natural regeneration process to restore vital moisturizing factors and the skin’s natural barrier function
- Exclusive blend of advanced, bioengineered plant stem cells provides potent antioxidant effect and exceptional inflammation management, which are the key lines of defense against future signs of skin aging
- Micronized emulsion system provides rapid delivery and enhanced effectiveness of ingredients