What is a VI Peel?
A VI Peel is a medium-depth chemical peel that penetrates your top layer of skin, called the epidermis, reaching into the dermis underneath. It uses a product trademarked by Vitality Institute Medical Products.
Like other chemical peels, a VI Peel works by exfoliating your skin and stimulating the production of new proteins. The procedure is commonly used to treat signs of aging, improve skin texture, and correct pigmentary issues.
The product used in VI Peels is made up of a blend of ingredients that include:
- trichloroacetic acid (TCA) (10 to 12 percent)
- phenol (10 to 12 percent)
- salicylic acid (10 to 12 percent)
- vitamin C (4 percent)
- tretinoin (0.1 to 0.4 percent)
VI Peels are gentle enough that they can safely be used on your face, chest, eyelids, hands, and back.
VI Peel contains a synergistic blend of powerful ingredients suitable for all skin types. This peel will help to improve the tone, texture, and clarity of your skin and provide anti-aging benefits.
Tightens skin, smooths texture, and brightens tone. Specifically formulated to rejuvenate and help prevent future damage to the skin. A great first-time peel for all age groups who want fresh, healthy, radiant skin.
FOR SKIN CONCERNS
- Sensitive Skin
- Early Signs of Aging (Ages 20+)
- Rough Texture
- Keratosis Pilaris
- Restores a more even skin tone
- Smooths away rough skin
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces the appearance of Keratosis Pilaris
- Safe for all skin types
- Medium-depth peel
- Results within 7 days
- Safe to use for all Fitzpatrick types I-VI