Specials, Promotions & Events
- Increase your energy and boost metabolism
- Increases weight loss by breaking down fat (Along with healthy diet and exercise)
- Improve your body’s ability to fight off germs
- Lowers bad cholesterol
- Enhances the liver & gallbladder's role, aiding in decreased body fat deposits
- Can use in conjunction with other weight loss plans and programs
- Contains vitamins B1 through B6, B12, and the following Amino Acids that break down fat - Methionine, Inositol, Cholin Chloride, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Niacinamide, D-Pantothenol, Pyridoxine, Methylcobalamin, Levocarnitine, Chromium, L-Lysine, and Leucine
Vitamin B12 is an essential vitamin commonly found in a variety of foods such as fish, shellfish, meat, eggs and dairy products. It is required for maintaining nerve health and forming red blood cells. Vitamin B12 is beneficial to our health and has been shown to help prevent Anemia, Cervical cancer, Bone Fractures and Brain Atrophy. It is also a great addition to any weight loss program!
There is evidence that injections of Vitamin B12 given weekly can improve the general well-being and happiness of patients as well as reduce fatigue.
• Increased energy
• Boosts Metabolism
• Boosts Immune System
• Helps prevent memory loss
• Helps fight depression / irritability
• Helps prevent migraines
• Essential for Neurological health
• Aids in digestion
• Helps Hypo-Thyroid problems
Many people experience vitamin B12 deficiency. It occurs commonly because it is not always readily absorbed from the intestinal tract. Vitamin B12 deficiency can lead to abnormal neurologic and psychiatric symptoms including shaky movements, unsteady gait, muscle weakness, incontinence, hypotension, vision problems, dementia, poor memory and mood disturbances. If you feel you are vitamin B12 deficient please contact our office.