Varicose & Spider Vein Treatment
What Are My Vein Treatment Options?
The Alamo Hills Advanced Aesthetics and Laser Center team takes a comprehensive, patient-centric approach to diagnosing and treating your vein issues. Whether your vein condition is cosmetic or medical - from unsightly spider veins to painful varicose veins - our advanced minimally invasive approach to vein treatment will help bring you back to health.
At our practice, your vein health is our primary concern. Vein problems are not always visible; diagnostic testing is key to determining the cause and severity of your issue. As you begin to think about your vein problems, we encourage you to contact our practice to schedule a comprehensive vein consultation.
Varicose and Spider Vein Treatments
Veins that are enlarged, aesthetically unappealing, and/or cause pain, swelling, leg heaviness, discoloration, itching, burning or other symptoms are ideal candidates for vein treatment. Using advanced, minimally invasive techniques, our team of doctors will diagnose and resolve your vein problems.
The treatment path required for treating vein disorders depends on the type of vein problem and the patient. These are some of the procedures our practice performs:
- SCLEROTHERAPY - This non-surgical procedure treats problem veins by injecting a medical solution into the veins to make them shrink, collapse and disappear.
- ULTRASOUND-GUIDED SCLEROTHERAPY - A form of sclerotherapy used to treat varicose veins near the skin's surface.
- LASER & PULSED LIGHT TREATMENT - This technique can be used to treat small spider veins. A light beam is pulsed onto the veins in order to seal them off, causing them to dissolve.
- AMBULATORY PHLEBECTOMY - This procedure is performed in our office using local anesthesia. It is a surgical method used to remove surface varicose veins through small punctures.
- ENDOVENOUS LASER TREATMENT - This laser treatment is an in-office procedure, done under local anesthesia without incisions, to treat varicose veins below the skin. Pulses of laser light are transmitted inside the vein, causing the vein to collapse and seal shut.
- ENDOVENOUS RADIO FREQUENCY ABLATION - This is a minimally invasive, in-office procedure. A radio frequency catheter is used to deliver radio frequency energy to the vein wall, causing it to heat up, collapse
Whatever your vein concern may be, the Alamo Hills Advanced Aesthetics and Laser Center team is here to provide the solution that is right for you.